Friday, September 4, 2009

Ireland

We've made it safe and sound! And even better, so did our luggage unlike our last trip. So far we've seen Dublin: Trinity College, Temple Bar, Guinness Brewhouse and a traditional performance of Irish Riverdance at the Arlington Hotel. We've stayed at a pretty nice hostel and a not so nice (actually really filthy) one. I will now admit that saving a few dollars sometimes is not always worth it. Today, Friday the 4th, we drove to Cork and Blarney to tour the Blarney Castle and kiss the legendary Blarney Stone. And now we've finally arrived in Killiarny with plans of tomorrow driving the Ring of Kerry tour and possibly the Killiarny National Forest. I hope to post some pictures within the next few days but I only have 2 minutes left of internet usage. Overall, we're having a great time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you're having a ton of fun. I'm looking forward to following your travel adventures...Ted