Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Munich, Germany

Hello from Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany! We made it here safely and survived a night at the Oktoberfest grounds. Beer and food are very expensive as expected but the music and atmosphere are better than imagined. Every table was weighed down with people dancing on, singing and raising their beer, just like you picture when thinking about this fest. Josh and I were lucky to find a space on a table next to some others who were from Munich. The next table over was full of Canadians who were celebrating a birthday. Overall, it was so much fun.

We've rented an rv and plan on driving toward the Black Forest and Rhine river tomorrow to camp and hike some. And then onto Switzerland and Austria to do the same in the Swiss Alps. I'm hoping to get some beautiful pictures during the next week. And then I'll get them posted along with some Oktoberfest pictures. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: